Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity, Never Ends!

Download  Donation  HomeHome  Forum  Latest imagesLatest images  Rules  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  HomeHome  

I know I don't meet any requirements

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TwinkieBlitz
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
TwinkieBlitz

I know I don't meet any requirements  Empty
PostSubject: I know I don't meet any requirements    I know I don't meet any requirements  Icon_minitimeSun 5 Jun - 15:23

In-Game Name: Twinkieblitz
First name: Walter
Nationality: American
Native Language: English

Experience on other servers, if yes, which?

I actually do have experience in other servers, but it was when silabsoft what they way to go, meaning I don't remember the servers name. They where also a small sized servers.

How many hours a day do you spend on the computer on average?

I usually spend around 3 hours on the comp.
On the weekend that would be about 5 and a half hours.
On rare occasions I would spend 6 hours.

Why should YOU become a moderator, and not anyone else?

Well, I know that I would not let being a mod get into my head, being a mod is a great responsibility, it's something that you have to take serious, yet also have fun. Having a mod that is willing to interact with the people of the server is something that we could use. Letting people know how to play the server, showing new comers how to get to the skilling area, and much more. I know that I can take that responsibility and have that duty to help that skiller and main thats next to me. It might be stressful to help all those in need, but I know that I can do what ever it takes to help that person, obviously there are some limitations on what I can help on. I wouldn't give out free stuff just because I feel sad for them, I would instead teach them how to earn there money, because in the end they can feel proud that they actually bought what they bought with there hard earn cash.

Current timezone (in GMT):

GMT - 7:00

Describe yourself in 1 word

Loyal

Are you an emotionally strong person?

Sorta, when it comes to in real life situations its hard.

I know I don't meet any requirements YET, but im just going to post this here so I won't have to do it all over thanks.
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I know I don't meet any requirements    I know I don't meet any requirements  Icon_minitimeSun 5 Jun - 23:43

me and alex will read through this and asses it as so far it is the best app we have had yet we will also keep an eye on what you do ingame and i have seen you trying to help someone get connected already which helps the server alot as me and alex cant be online all the time.

Thankyou keep up the good work
Aiden
Back to top Go down
Burnout
Developer
Developer
Burnout

PostSubject: Re: I know I don't meet any requirements    I know I don't meet any requirements  Icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 3:59

I have decided to give you a trial of moderator, as we need another moderator, you application is really well done. GoodJob:!:

So welcome to the Eternity Team.
Back to top Go down
https://eternity.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know I don't meet any requirements    I know I don't meet any requirements  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know I don't meet any requirements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity  :: Eternity :: Server Talk :: Global Moderator-
Jump to: